Thursday, August 5, 2010

Tool 10 (Mobile Technology and Apps)

I am very excited about getting these devices in my classroom this year. I have spent 6 hours of training this summer about managing an itouch and apps and I feel very confident now to use them.

Some of the apps that I think I will get to use a lot this year are:

Dragon Dictation, iIalk, and VideoScience. Well, instead of me writing what I will use, I am posting a screenshot of my itunes showing the apps I have downloaded during the summer.



* Screenshot taken with Jing

With these apps, and the many more available on itunes store, my students can use apps in any content area.

1 comment:

  1. Love the way you already applied what you learned by using Jing! I look forward to learning more about integrating technology as a tool in the Kinder classroom!

    ReplyDelete